Thursday, 15 October 2009

London Cycle Show - Road Bikes

Last Sunday Betty and I visited the Cycle Show at London's Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Having never visited a cycle exhibition before I was pretty excited to say the least and managed to take hundreds of photos. Over the next few days I'll be posting some of my favorite photos from the show including road, TT and singlespeed/fixed wheel bikes.

Today's images feature road bikes. Unfortunately there are images missing that I would have included but the photos were blurred or didn't come out as well as I'd have liked . I've therefore included only bikes where the images are fairly sharp. Please double click on any of the images to see the larger full screen versions. Enjoy!












5 comments:

Marcello said...

great bikes, great pictures!
I have added your neo primato photo at my de rosa blog.
greets, marcello

Richard said...

The neo primato is amazing. My wife Carolle said if she had the money she would buy one!

Jason said...

I love the colour of the Neo Primato I think even more than my red one.

Richard,

If Carolle does have enough money to buy one I can certainly recommend the ride quality.

Dan Boulton said...

THOSE DURA ACE RIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry jacob daddy's blowing your inheritance!!!

Jason said...

:-)

Yes some serious deep carbon rim business going on!